The Warning Signs Your Dog is in Pain.
Puppy does not just scream, while struggling in pain. The cause may be due to injury, accident, cancer and many other reasons like stress … So people should not speak like the vast majority of babies often suffer / seal treatment, until medical complications and return heavy. Avoid pity that by reading through this post offline.
If the usual sound of your dog suddenly upset, grumpy, that’s a sign of illness / pain of the baby.
2.Reaction when exposed
Dogs react strongly to being accessible / exposure? It also means that she is trying to conceal the wound, not merely irritable, frustrated.
Posture and level of care when the baby is: If a normal healthy dog, the kids will not care much about his own position. Even old dogs, sick or arthritis (eg rheumatoid arthritis) will very carefully and gently slide the front legs down. Also, hidden leg (leg on police who ..) may also be evidence of the pain. Pain or illness will make them sluggish when changing positions.
4.Reaction when caressing
See responds to being stroked: Illness is often little attention, express discomfort with stroking / Suddenly too interested in being clapped on … Remember the baby than the dynamics of each days to know.
5.when touching wounds
Dog will be offended if touching the wound / sore spot. To be sure, try to touch and look at many different locations in the human dog. If your dog’s eyes closed expression that baby is in pain. (This seems similar to humans when biting pain)
6.Looking far away
As at the time of touching the wounds on your person, you will try to look away to avoid feeling more pain .. or nostalgic look at a specific location on the body.
Note:Additionally, the following symptoms are also very useful to judge.
- Changes in daily activities:
– Limping, trembling.
– Licking / scratching / biting forever a certain area of the body.
– Running in circles even after going to the toilet.
– Gasping for unknown reasons
– Slack, sedentary than normal / sleep more.
– Changing eating habits / appetite.
– Proved protect / preserve a certain distribution on the body.
– Lie on one side more
- Changes in gesture, attitude:
– Irritable, moaning, screaming, restlessness (stand up or sit down several times).
– Biting people / fellow / biting themselves, seemed unusually hostile.
- Makeovers: less shiny fur, trash bin, droopy ears, there are areas feathers erect …
In summary, exposure, stroking the dog daily will also help you to quickly detect anomalies in the behavior of the dog, which easily detects the pain / illness more.