Earn money is good. But saving the money you make is even better.
We’ve briefly outlined five simple rules to reduce the risk, which you may be familiar with as it gets a lot out of you when dealing with Binomo.
How to control risk? Find out today!
- Always follow the principles of capital management:
The amount of a transaction should not exceed 2% of the amount deposited;
The amount in open transactions must be less than 10% of the deposit;
The loss in a month should not exceed 12% of the deposit.
- The balance you have in your account is inherently risky, and is the amount of money you can afford to lose. Never trade money for important purposes or money.
- Decide the amount of transaction losses that are acceptable for each day. For some people, that can be 5 consecutive unsuccessful transactions, others can withstand 10 or 20.
- Put your emotions aside and follow the trading plan. Yes, this is also part of risk control!
- If you have a Gold or VIP account, you can insure your transactions. Please contact your personal manager to use this option today!
After reading this article you do not have a BINOMO account, please click on the register button below to create your account right now.
Wish you are a successful investor!