This adorable soft-brown mug belongs to Yogi. And Yogi belongs to Chantal Desjardins. The 1-year-old Shi-Poo (a shih-tzu/poodle cross) has pouty lips and pale eyes so soulful that many people find his face to appear extremely human.
When photos of Yogi began circulating in cyberspace, folks on the Internet went wild.
Desjardins told ABC News that media outlets then started sharing the picture “and it got crazy really fast.”
Though folks all over the world seem to see it (she’s heard comparisons to actors Nicholas Cage and Sean Astin), Desjardins doesn’t see it.
“But I get why people see it in some pictures,” she added.
Desjardins said she “wasn’t expecting” the reactions and has “never had so many people reach out” to her on social media.
While some folks find the resemblance creepy and others say the images look photoshopped, Desjardin couldn’t care less — and took down naysayers, confirming the images are 100 percent real. And that Yogi is a perfect pup!
“He is the fluffiest most playful puppy and we all love him,” she said.
- Lovely Lilla’s Been Waiting A YEAR For Her Forever Home. Bring Her Home For Her Next Birthday!
- Drew Barrymore Admits to Being “Crazy Cat Lady”
- Senior Dog Steals Hearts To Win Hallmark’s First-Ever “American Rescue Dog Show”
- Tiny Negra Came To The Shelter Sad. And Angry…. Until Somebody Hugged Him.
- SPECIAL PUPDATE! One Year Later, The Dog Who Spent His First 15 Years At The End of a Chain Has A Bed In Every Room
- Monk & Bean: Always in the Halloween Spirit