The tiny trooper began life as an abused puppy in Mississippi, but she’ll be spending the rest of it in the lap of luxury with superstar NFL quarterback Peyton Manning’s family.
According to the Animal Rescue Fund of Mississipi, the small pup was rescued from a carnival worker whom rescuers came across at a county fair where she was reportedly kept in, “a garbage bag or tied with a rope around her neck, covered in fleas and infected with internal parasites.”
Once vetted, she was cleaned up, de-flea’d and fed — all while being fawned over. Apparently, the Manning family spotted her, too, and decided to adopt.
“She is now a Manning and will live life large with this superstar family,” the rescue wrote on Facebook. “Adopted pets are the best!”
- Hiker Carries Injured, Lost Dog Down Mountain & Changes Both Their Fates
- Puppy Is Fighting for His Life After Being Poisoned
- Couple Have Helped Over 7000 Get New Homes
- Woman Ends Up With The Dog She Had To Give Up As A Child
- Where Should I buy a Puppy or Dog?
- How to Toilet Train Your Puppy in 3 Days