Prancer was born with a condition called hydrocephalus.
It translates literally to “water on the brain.”
The buildup of fluid inside his skull can cause any number of symptoms.
For Prancer, motor skills — among other things — have been affected.
But that hasn’t stopped him from having a wonderful life with his foster failure of a mom. <3 Check out this sweet video from The Dodo!
(And follow him on Instagram here.)
- PUPDATE! THE NJ DOG LEFT TO DROWN IN A CAGE IS NOW LOOKING FOR HIS FOREVER HOME.
- Kitten Found with Two Bad Legs Gets Lift from Lego Wheelchair
- You Won’t Believe the Baby This Pigeon is Protecting!
- Todd went from a filthy hoarding situation to a friendly foster home. Now this little cuddler is looking for something more permanent.
- Abandoned Philly Dog Named for Rocky’s Fighting Spirit After Being Left to Die
- Izzy’s Ready For a Forever Home To Call Her Own. “Izzyou” Ready To Help Her?