These Dogs Have Something to Say About Adopt a Shelter Dog Month
Every 10 seconds of every day, a homeless dog will enter a shelter. That’s millions of dogs each year, waiting to be given their second chances at real homes with loving families. There may be many reasons why someone would pass by a loving dog in a shelter, but for those animals waiting patiently to be seen, they can’t think of a single reason they wouldn’t love to be your pet.
October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, and we hope that this month, more dogs in need can count on you to help them find where they’re meant to be. Even if you can’t bring a shelter dog into your family, with support from people like you, we are able to rescue, care for and protect more animals in need year-round. A gift today could mean more happy endings for loving animals, please give.
- Special Opportunity for Federal Employees to Help Animals
- Join Us for Novem-Purr at the ASPCA Adoption Center!
- 10 Ways to Celebrate Dogtober Wherever You Are
- Two Special Needs Cats Find What It Truly Means to Be a Family
- Bunky Meets His Kindred Spirit and Finds the Home He Was Waiting For
- From Rescued to Regal: Our Top 10 Shelter Dog Transformations