Get Cozy with New ASPCA Fall Apparel!
Cozy season is upon us, and the brisk, fall weather means it’s time to break out our jackets, sweaters and hoodies! This year, freshen up your autumn wardrobe with our latest hoodie and sweatshirt designs from the ASPCA Amazon Store.
By purchasing an item from our store, not only are you speaking up for animals in need, but the proceeds from your purchase will benefit the ASPCA and all our lifesaving programs for the animals who need us most. What could be better than that?!
Here are a few of our favorite designs featuring a special ASPCA adoptable dog, Socky!
“Helping Dogs Achieve Their Dreams” Sweatshirt
“Cats Do The Yarndest Things” Pullover Hoodie
“Rescuing Animals Since 1866” Sweatshirt
“I Love Rescuing Puppies” Zip Hoodie
“Boop!” Nose HoodieFind all these and much more at our Amazon store, and shop our collection to show your ASPCA pride. It’s a wonderful way to be a voice for animals while helping furry friends in need.
If you’re interested in meeting Socky, please read his full bio and then give our Adoption Center a call at (212) 876-7700, ext. 4120.
- Cats in Australia Kill Over 2 Billion Wild Animals Each Year
- Meet the Cat-Fox, an Oddball Feline Roaming Around a French Island
- 28 Dogs Rescued from Suspected Dogfighting
- A Fortunate Feline and Her “Nine Lives”
- Shopping the Latest Tech Trend Can Help Animals in Need
- Seven-Year-Old Georgia Boy Honored with the 2018 ASPCA Kid of the Year Award