Host a Facebook® Fundraiser to Help Animals
Every year on Giving Tuesday, people come together to support the causes they believe in by donating to or raising funds for nonprofits they care about. It’s easy to get involved—and this year, the ASPCA is hosting a Virtual Food Drive on Facebook® to raise critical funds for animals in need across the country.
But we can’t do any of this without you! This Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2019, you can help stock our pantries and care for animals by starting your own Facebook Fundraiser for the ASPCA. As an added bonus, Facebook will be matching up to $7 million in donations made to nonprofits on Giving Tuesday. That means every dollar raised could be doubled for animals in need.
Creating a Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraiser is easy—they’ve even got you covered with a guided setup. You can add your own text, dedication and a photo. Plus, you’ll be eligible for some great perks just by registering online. As a bonus, the first 15 fundraisers who raise more than $500 through Giving Tuesday fundraisers created between November 15 and December 3 will receive an ASPCA® prize pack valued up to $50.
It’s never too early to get started! Create your Facebook Fundraiser for animals today and help us give helpless animals something to be thankful for this Giving Tuesday and year-round.
- A Chance to Double Your Impact: Create a Facebook® Fundraiser this Giving Tuesday!
- ADT Partners with ASPCA to Further Protect People and Their Pets
- World’s Most Amazing Dog Contest Is LIVE!
- The ASPCA Gives 100,000 Animals Brighter Futures through National Relocation Program
- KEEP CALM & CARRY YOUR LABRADOODLE!
- Dog’s Neck Pierced With Hook, Tow Chain in Detroit. They Named Him “Courage.”