Puppies will be uncomfortable if they are touched by the wound / sore area. To be sure, try touching and examining different positions on the dog. If the dog is aiming ..
Not every dog screams and struggles when it hurts. The cause may be due to injury, accident, cancer and many other reasons such as stress … Because of not speaking like a human, most babies often suffer on their own / hide the disease, until the disease complicates and becomes heavy. Here are some of the most unusual signs of a pet dog that you should watch out for in a timely manner.
1. If the everyday sounds suddenly make your dog uncomfortable, grumpy, it is also a sign of illness / pain of the baby.
2. Does the dog respond strongly to being approached / exposed? It also means that the baby is trying to cover the wound, not merely irritable, frustrated.
3. Posture and degree of care when babies lie: If the dog is healthy, the kids will not care much about their posture. Older, sick or arthritic dogs (eg arthritis) will be very careful and gently slide down their front legs. In addition, hiding your legs (pulling your legs close to your body ..) can also be evidence of pain. Pain or illness all make them drowsy when changing positions.
4. See how your baby responds to caressing: Sickness is less of a concern, expressed discomfort with caressing / Suddenly too concerned with being patted … Remember to compare your baby’s dynamic level each time day to know.
5. The dog will be uncomfortable if it touches a wound / sore area. To be sure, try touching and examining different positions on the dog. If your dog closes his eyes, he may be hurting.
6. Look far away: like when you are touched by a wound on your body, you will try to look away to avoid feeling more hurt .. or look at a certain position on your body.
In addition, the following signs are also useful for judgment:
a) Changes in daily activities:
– limping, trembling.
– Lick / scratch / bite a certain area of the body.
– Run in a circle even after using the toilet.
– Panting for no reason
– Sluggish, less active than usual / sleep more.
– Change eating habits / anorexia.
– Prove to protect / preserve a certain part of the body.
– Lie on one side more.
b) Changes in gestures and attitudes:
– Irritating, moaning, screaming, restlessness (stand up or sit down several times).
– Biting a person / fellow human being / biting himself, acting unusually hostile.
c) Changing the appearance: less shiny hair, dirty, drooping ears, standing hair areas …
In short, daily contact and petting your dog will help you quickly spot abnormalities in your dog’s behavior, making it easier to detect pains / illnesses.